All sellers on AliExpress.com are required to guarantee that their products are delivered on time, this is also known as On-time Delivery. On each product page you can find within how many days a seller ships out a product and within how many days this product should be delivered. On-time Delivery starts the moment the sellers has shipped out the product. If you have purchased anything on AliExpress.com, but didn’t receive it within the seller’s guaranteed delivery time, you can get a full refund.
Scope of Guarantee
All products on AliExpress.com are guaranteed to be delivered within 60 days (90 days for deliveries to Russia,120 days for deliveries to Brazil). If you buy any product through the site, you are protected if you don’t receive your order on time.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
1. Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
2. Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
3. Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of AliExpress.com
4. Unauthorized charges made to your bank account (e.g. if you bypassed AliExpress and made a payment directly to the seller)
Guaranteed Protection Period
You can submit refund requests up to 15 days after your order has been completed. You can do this by opening a dispute in the order details page. Please note that you can only open one dispute per order.
Conditions for Submitting Refund Requests
1. You didn’t receive your order within the guaranteed delivery time.
2. You can submit refund requests up to 15 days after your order has been completed. You can do this by opening a dispute in the order details page. Please note that you can only open one dispute per order.